LATEST BRS NEWS
- BRS Discounts at Kamiloglu Hospital Girne
- Creditwest offers BRS members a Free 2014 subscription & extra banking benefits
- MNCB & BRS welcome the Government Task Force to resolve Property issues
- Kolan Hospital Discount Arrangement
- Over 60's Residency & Driving Licence Renewal
- Associate Membership Clarification
WELCOME TO THE BRS WEBSITE FOR NORTH CYPRUS
The British Residents Society is a non-profit organisation that provides information, support and advice for those owning or renting property in North Cyprus. We endeavour to ensure that information is up to date and accurate but if you come across something wrong or feel that we should be adding content, please feel free to contact us.
BRS welcomes new members; it has two membership categories covering UK and non-UK passport holders. The membership is presently hovering about one thousand. Although we provide a service, mainly to our members, we try to assist anyone else who asks. Our website advice and many of our services are shared with all who live or wish to live in the TRNC regardless of nationality. The BRS has existed since 1975 and during that time has been able to influence successive TRNC governments in improving the quality of life for many ex-patriates. In addition to our work on residency, property and health, our members benefit financially from
- A discount list of over 70 businesses
- 20% discounts at leading private hospitals
- Low cost banking from Creditwest
Finally, for those viewing this site that are not yet members, access to certain information is restricted. However we hope that the benefits that you will obtain for a modest subscription will encourage you to join.