CURRENTLY ALL OF OUR CLINICS ARE OPEN.
The BRS hold weekly "surgeries" at a number of contact points. They are as follows:
- Lapta (The Wild Duck - Saturday mornings 10.00 to 12.00)
- Alsancak (Creditwest Bank - Wednesday mornings 09.30 to 11.30)
- Girne (Park Palace Hotel - Saturday mornings 10.00 to 12.00 - see map)
- Catalkoy (Creditwest Bank - Monday mornings 09.30 to 11.30) This clinic is held upstairs on the 1st floor.
- Bogaz Harbour (Karsels’s Restaurant - First Saturday of each month 11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Iskele (Creditwest Bank - Every 1st and 3rd Friday of each month 09.30 am to 11.30) This clinic is held upstairs on the 1st floor.
- Famagusta (Creditwest Bank - First Wednesday of each month 09.30 to 11.30)
- Esentepe / Bahceli / Tatlisu (Eagles Nest Restaurant Kucuk Erenkoy - Old Coast Road Every 1st and 3rd Monday of each month 12.00 to 2.00 pm)
All regular clinics will be closed from 17th December and reopen on 4th January except Lapta which will reopen on 14th January.
Clinics held in branches of Creditwest Banks are not open on public holidays.
Please note that membership renewals may only be made in cash by visiting a clinic.
There are NO facilities for bank transfers, local or international.
Membership is currently 80TL per person per annum and the subscriptions end on 31st December.
You may pay for 1 or 2 years at a time. Please take your passport and the right money with you.